Value Added Tax is notorious for causing headaches for business owners. It’s a complex topic, subject to many caveats, exemptions and allowances, so it can be very easy for companies to find that they have under or over-paid. Neither outcome is good news for business, so at Jones Harris, we’ve set out to give our customers a simple and convenient way of dealing with all their VAT responsibilities.
Our specialist tax team can help you with every aspect of VAT work. At the earliest planning stages, for example, we can you the advice and information you need to decide whether VAT registration (or de-registration) is the right choice for you. Then, when you’ve made that decision, we can assist with other important tasks and responsibilities such as:
- Cash accounting
- VAT returns
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Timely updates regarding different VAT rates, exemptions and other developments
- Advice about the Flat Rate scheme
- VAT advice for companies engaged in international trade
- Specialist VAT advice for charities and third sector organisations
- Representing your interests in discussions with HMRC
Like many other aspects of our work, our VAT support service helps to keep your business legally compliant and as tax-efficient as possible. For business owners and directors, it also alleviates what can often be a serious administrative burden.
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data