Personal wealth management
For family firms, business owners and directors, there’s often a clear connection between business accounting and personal wealth management.
Financial planning is therefore an important concern for many of our clients. However, it’s also a field that is subject to strict legal and professional controls. That’s why, to give our customers the best possible quality of service, we’ve set up a separate, dedicated business that deals exclusively with matters of personal wealth and financial security.
Jones Harris Chartered Financial Planners (JHCFP) is a joint venture between ourselves – Jones Harris Chartered Accountants – and True Bearing Chartered Financial Planners. Both are award-winning businesses with an excellent reputation for professionalism, and they are accessible through our head office in Fleetwood.
JHCFP can help individuals, families, trustees and attorneys, and it can address the whole gamut of financial planning concerns. From pension planning to inheritance tax, it can offer help and advice to ensure that you and your loved ones can protect their quality of life.
For details of the company’s full range of capabilities, please visit the Jones Harris Chartered Financial Planners website.
Alternatively contact us using the form below.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data