Preparing accounts is obviously a key role for any accountancy practice and, quite rightly, you’d expect a professional practice to deliver the service efficiently and to a high professional standard.
At Jones Harris, our accounts services never disappoint. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we supply audited accounts for all kinds of enterprise, from local charities to multi-million pound international businesses. Whatever your business, our unfailing attention to detail means your accounts will always stand up to scrutiny.
Besides ensuring that you meet all your statutory deadlines and legal obligations, our accounts work also serves another, vitally important function. We can prepare detailed management accounts that give you a clear understanding of how your organisation is performing.
Our management accounts are always specially tailored to your needs. We’ll produce them on the basis of regular discussions with you, together with a detailed understanding of your work, your markets and your goals. We’ll discuss exactly what you most need to measure and control within your operation, and we’ll make sure the information is right there for you to see.
Delivering peace of mind and freedom from an onerous administrative chore, our accounts services include:
- Preparing and submitting statutory annual accounts
- Producing management accounts – to your specification and preferred frequency (quarterly, monthly etc.)
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Highlighting any important concerns or cost-saving opportunities
Different organisations have different accounting requirements but, where required, we’ll be happy to work with you to discuss the best solutions for your needs. We are adept with all the standard accountancy packages – Sage, KashFlow and so on – and we can also help you take advantage of the many efficiencies resulting from cloud-based accounting. To arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
Accounting: sector experience
We provide management accounts for clients of all sizes and from virtually every sector. Some of the many markets and business types we serve include:
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data