Are you a UK resident with a residential property to sell in the UK? Will the 30 day property ruling affect you?
Will the 30 Day Property Ruling Affect You?
All UK residents disposing of residential property in the UK who have Capital Gains Tax to pay must now report the sale to HMRC. And it must also be reported within 30 days of the sale going through.
Here at Jones Harris we can offer expert advice on any or all of the following:
- Whether a sale needs a report
- An estimate of the potential tax liability
- Possible mitigation of liability
- Submission of the return to HMRC
- Guidance on how to pay any tax liability
- Assistance in bringing tax matters up to date
Get in Touch
Why not contact a member of the Tax Technical team for a free initial chat? They are highly experienced and also very friendly and approachable.
Ask for Andy Liddle in the first instance or email him on email@example.com
Keep in touch
Make sure that you’re following our website and sign up for the Jones Harris enewsletter here