All taxpayers are legally entitled to organise their affairs in order to pay as little tax as possible.
At Jones Harris, one of our principal roles is to help our clients do just that. That’s why we employ a highly proficient team of tax specialists who ensure that our customers never pay a penny more tax than they must.
Tax planning services:
Tax planning is one of our principal activities and a key reason why so many customers choose to stay with us. We’re highly adept at helping businesses and entrepreneurs to decide on the most tax-efficient vehicles for their ventures, to understand their obligations and to take advantage of all legitimate tax allowances.
No two businesses are alike, so we’ll work with you to arrive at the best possible plan, and to ensure that it’s consistent with your longer term goals.
One of the big advantages of working with Jones Harris is that our directors work ‘off the clock’. That means their time costs you nothing and they’re free to think proactively on your behalf. They apply their considerable experience to addressing your particular challenges and, collectively, we keep tabs on the constantly changing world of tax laws and allowances. (Don’t be at all surprised if we contact you ‘out of the blue’ with a helpful recommendation or a suggestion for an improved tax-saving strategy.)
In addition to unlimited advice and unrestricted access to our directors, you can also take advantage of the following tax planning services and support:
- Recommending the most tax-efficient vehicle for your business (e.g. partnership, limited company, trust etc.)
- Identifying and claiming appropriate forms of tax relief
- Identifying special forms of relief (e.g. for research & development)
- Maximising eligible allowances
- Planning tax-efficient investments
- Support and advice regarding business sales or acquisitions
- Advice about incorporation, VAT registration, flotation and similar decisions
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data