Tax investigations are instigated by HMRC and can be triggered for numerous reasons -anything from a particular business sector being targeted, to HMRC’s computer picking you out via random selection.
Fortunately, since we have an excellent reputation with HMRC, it means that a lower-than-average number of our clients are selected for enquiry. Indeed, customers often say that one of the biggest benefits of working with us is the confidence that comes from having the Jones Harris ‘stamp’ on their accounts. They know that their submissions will always stand up to the closest scrutiny.
For existing Jones Harris clients, a tax investigation will hold little fear and it should be possible to clear things up quickly and without fuss.
On the other hand, if you haven’t previously worked with us and you’re unfortunate enough to be subject to a tax investigation, then we’ll be very happy to step in and represent your interests. We employ a highly experienced team of taxation experts so we’ll be perfectly placed to defend your case and help you reach a speedy resolution.
Please note that we also offer a very competitively priced Fee Protection Scheme to cover the cost of defending you in such circumstances.
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data