At Jones Harris, we believe in using the right tools for the right job, and that’s especially true of the accountancy software we use. Highly adept at working with commonly used systems such as Sage and Xero, we can act as a seamless extension to your business and we’ll provide all the support you need to operate at peak efficiency.
If you haven’t already got accountancy software in place, then we’ll be only too happy to give you a professional recommendation. Different packages suit different business types but we’re familiar with all the industry-leading systems and we’ll help you make exactly the right decision.
Accountancy systems and software
We work with a range of different accountancy packages but, backed by our own in-house database specialist, we can support you regardless of the systems you use.
By working with you to put the right systems in place – manual or computerised – we’ll ensure that your company works efficiently and that you’ll always have access to the management information you need.
The packages we most frequently use include:
For further information, please see our Cloud Accounting page.
Jones Harris’s job-flow
To maximise our own efficiency, we operate a completely paperless office. This is made by possible by using our own, bespoke accounts production system which we call ‘Job Flow.’
The system controls our complete production system from start to finish, with information passing from screen to screen depending on who is working on the job at any time. It utilises ultra-fast scanners and standardised working papers, and is overseen by a dedicated Production Manager. Importantly, it enables all staff members to complete their part of the job without ever having to leave their desks.
For clients, this means:
- Prompt preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Professional oversight of your business figures and tax bills
- More free time for our directors to concentrate on your tax saving strategies, business performance and profit improvement
- In 95% of cases, all the necessary paperwork is signed at the actual accounts interview
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data