Jones Harris are a registered firm of Chartered Accountants and as such we are required by law to give you information about various aspects of our business.
Information required to be disclosed under the Provision of Services Regulations 2009 is set out below:
Details about our audit registration in the UK can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference number C002550167.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Aqueous Management Limited trading as Aqueous Underwriting, their registered address is 30 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5AD. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
In providing audit services the following rules are applicable to our work: –
Audit Regulations and Guidance (www.icaew.com/auditnews)
International Standards on Auditing
(UK and Ireland)
Professional Code of Conduct
As a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales we are bound by the Institute`s Code of Ethics which can be found at www.icaew.com/regulations.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data