Accountancy for family businesses
If you run a family business, you’ll know it presents its own unique challenges. Not only do you have to operate the company profitably and efficiently like any other owner-manager, but you and your family members will also have to find a sensible balance between your home and professional lives.
What’s more, there are particular taxation concerns for family businesses, and getting your tax affairs in order can make a tremendous difference to your commercial and personal circumstances. These considerations, together with issues such as directors’ appointments, shareholdings, trust taxation, inheritance tax and succession planning all make it a very wise idea to seek the support of an accountancy practice with proven expertise in the field.
As an award-winning practice with more than forty years experience’ of helping family firms, we’re the perfect people to help you keep your business performing at its best.
From Jones Harris, you can expect:
- Proactive consultancy and strategic advice
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges of owning a family business
- A strong record of helping family businesses to manage change successfully
- A reliable ‘external perspective’, helping partners to see the key issues and keep personal and business matters separate
- Quick and easy access to vital management data
- The option of using cloud accounting software to enjoy 24/7 access to your accounts
- Regularly reviewed advice about the most tax-efficient legal entity for the business
- Outsourced financial control to ease pressures on senior staff
- Support with payroll and auto-enrolment
- Regular reviews of management accounts
- Support with exit strategies and succession planning
- Coordination of personal and business tax returns
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data