Jones Harris is pleased to announce that we’ve been recognised as committed to being a Disability Confident employer.
The Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents which disabled people can bring to the workplace.
- More than 13,000 organisations have already signed up, and now Jones Harris has too.
- Did you know that 7.6m people of working age, right here in the UK, have a disability? That’s a big pool of potentially talented people.
The Disability Confident campaign is being run by HM Government. It’s helping employers to ensure that disabled people and those with long term health conditions have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
It’s also helping businesses like ours to actively recruit that talent.
Aims of the Disability Confident Campaign
The aims of the campaign are to help employers to:
- draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- secure high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- retain valuable skills and experience
- improve workplaces by showing that all employees are treated fairly.
Plus, it’s a way to show everyone that we’re committed to equality in the workplace.
Why don’t you sign up to the campaign? It’s free and easy to do.
Get the latest updates
Make sure that you’re following our website and sign up for the Jones Harris enewsletter here