Limited companies and limited liability partnerships have certain legal obligations. Amongst others, these include keeping books and statutory records, and filing various notices and returns with the Registrar of Companies. These are all tasks that can be onerous and time-consuming, but which we can easily carry out on your behalf.
Reliable and cost-efficient, our company secretarial services ensure that you meet your formal obligations as a business owner without having to spend considerable time managing the legal and financial minutiae. As experienced chartered accountants, we’re familiar with the procedures that must be observed and the situations that might prompt a need for revision.
We can help with:
- Company formation
- Establishing or moving your registered office
- Producing or amending your company’s memorandum and articles of association
- Changes in the constitution of your company
- The issue and transfer of share capital
- The appointment of officers
- Adding or removing directors
- Changing your year end
For all these situations and many others, our Company Secretarial Department will ensure that all your paperwork is completed properly.
As respected business advisers, we can also help you make sensible decisions at important milestones in your company’s development. We can assist you if you need help with:
- Planning a new business
- Company searches and choosing a name for the business
- Deciding the best legal entity for your business
- Becoming a Limited Company
- Winding up a business
- Selling your business
Fundamentally, our company secretarial services are all about saving you time, ensuring legal compliance and helping you to make the best strategic decisions you can. For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data