Cloud accounting software
More and more IT is heading for the cloud, and accountancy is no exception.
Cloud accounting gives you immediate access to your accounts – at any time and from anywhere with an internet connection. Consequently, it keeps you in touch with your current finances and fully informed about vital issues such as cash flow and profitability.
Some of the benefits of cloud accounting include:
- Enabling you to make better use of your time
- Never having to rely on outdated information
- Providing a more convenient way to do your books
- Showing you the health of your business at a glance
- Giving you instant access to financial information, profit and loss accounts
- Allowing you to raise invoices in the field
- Allowing you to view and manage expenses out of the office
- Enabling you to give your bank real time data to support a finance request
- Lower costs than many traditional packages
- An easy, seamless transition from other software
At Jones Harris, we make extensive use of cloud accounting software because we’ve seen it deliver great benefits for our clients. On a day-to-day basis, it can provide a clear overview of your company’s position so that you’re able to make timely and well-informed management decisions about everything from pricing to recruitment.
It also puts an end to unpleasant surprises; if costs are rising, if sales are falling or if there’s a big tax bill coming, you’ll always know about it well in advance and you’ll be able to plan accordingly.
Cloud accounting packages
At Jones Harris, we can help you choose, install and utilise a range of cloud accounting packages including QuickBooks and FreeAgent. We’re certified with Xero and Kashflow and we can support you with their setup, staff training and ongoing operations.
If you’re considering an investment in cloud accounting, please contact us before you buy. We have relationships with most leading providers and if you purchase through us, you can generally claim a significant discount. You’ll also be able to rely on our support as your provider.
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data