Accountancy for online businesses
Online business represents one of the biggest growth sectors in today’s economy. Ecommerce has transformed the way that many of us buy and sell goods, and for many entrepreneurs, internet businesses have provided a fast track to success.
As chartered accountants who are well used to supporting start-up businesses and companies experiencing rapid growth, we’re able to provide expert advice and assistance for online entrepreneurs at every stage of the business cycle.
Before you’ve even begun, we can work with you to help you decide the best vehicle for your operation. We can explain your various legal obligations, the records you’ll have to keep and how your accounts will need to be reported. We can also help you identify appropriate grants and funding and explain all your eligible expenses and allowances so that your business will run as tax-efficiently as possible.
For growing and established online traders, we offer support with everyday bookkeeping, VAT work and a raft of other outsourced accountancy services. By taking care of the routine tasks, we give you the time and thinking space to concentrate on growing your business.
Our auditing and accounts services help you meet all your statutory obligations and, for no extra charge, our directors will always be there to take your calls, discuss your ideas and give you the benefit of their experience and advice.
From Jones Harris, you can expect:
- A dedicated personal contact who is committed to the success of your business
- Unfettered access to a company director
- Clear, down to earth advice
- Effective tax planning
- Ongoing support – however big and however fast your company grows
- Support with routine bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll etc.
- Advice about relevant grants and finance for growth
- Benchmarking and analysis of cost saving opportunities
- Proactive recommendations for improving profitability
- Expert representation in any dealings with HMRC
- Maintaining management accounts
- The option of 24/7 online access to vital accounts data
- Advice about exit strategies and selling the business
- Keeping you compliant with all relevant legislation
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data