Accountancy for food manufacturers
One of the fields in which we have the longest experience is the food and drink manufacturing sector. For many years, we’ve helped companies of all sizes to boost their profits and to make well informed decisions about investment, profitability and growth. We work with everything from ‘kitchen sink’ enterprises to internationally renowned food brands.
Supported by a track record spanning more than 40 years, we’re highly adept at developing tax-efficient strategies for food sector firms. As a Jones Harris client you can be sure that your tax affairs will always be kept in order and that you’ll pay only what’s absolutely right.
We’re also very well versed in the everyday operational concerns of food and drinks businesses. For example, we understand the significance of waste, the costs of stock and how your profits can be affected by changing legislation or fluctuating commodity prices. Whatever challenges you face, we’ll give you the data you need to keep everything under control.
From Jones Harris, you can expect:
- An excellent understanding of the challenges of the food and drink sector
- An experienced ‘sounding board’ for your plans and ideas
- Timely information about relevant grants and finance
- Expert profit analysis: costs of stock, waste etc.
- Benchmarking analysis and the identification of cost saving opportunities
- Proactive recommendations for making efficiency savings
- Expertise in helping you maximise Patent Box tax savings
- Advice about making the most of Embedded Capital Allowances
- Advice about utilising R&D tax relief
- Expert representation in any dealings with HMRC
- 24/7 online access to vital data such as cash flow etc.
- Support with routine tasks such as payroll and auto-enrolment
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Telephone / email support available
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data