Accountancy for engineering companies
There’s no substitute for first-hand experience and, at Jones Harris, we’re better placed than most to help engineering businesses to thrive.
One of our partners, Stewart Case, is himself a time-served engineer. Before making the move to the world of chartered accounting, he worked extensively in the engineering sector. He therefore has an excellent insight into how such businesses are managed and how they can be made to operate more efficiently.
More generally, Jones Harris is an accountancy practice with a long history of supporting North West engineering firms. We have a solid record of helping clients to minimise their tax liabilities, and we offer them an extensive range of accountancy services – helping with everything from everyday tasks to the biggest strategic decisions.
In addition to all the services you’d expect – audit, accounts, bookkeeping and so on – we offer unlimited advice by phone and email, active recommendations for tax-savings, and help with a number of industry-specific concerns.
Some of the many ways we can help include:
- Providing timely information about grants and finance
- Enabling clients to make best use of R&D tax relief and capital allowances
- Enabling clients to maximise Patent Box tax savings
- Enabling clients to make the most of Embedded Capital Allowances
- Cost monitoring and benchmarking – essential for effective management and maximising profits
- Routine accounting, managing accounts submissions and payment deadlines
- Keeping you compliant with all relevant legislation
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Calculating tax liabilities
- Maintaining accurate management accounts
- Offering constant access to vital data such as cash flow etc. via advanced online software
- Exit strategies and/or succession planning
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
Case Study: K Coolers and Pumps – Forecasting and Support
Discover how we helped this market-leading manufacturer to plan for growth and R&D.
Download the Case Study