Accountancy for contractors
If you operate as a contractor or subcontractor, you’ll appreciate the value of an accountant that understands the challenging nature of your business.
At Jones Harris, our track record spans more than 40 years and for most of this time, support for contractors has been one of our most important fields of expertise. We have clients across the North West and our experience makes us ideally placed to help your business prosper.
We know, for example, that you’ll often need to operate flexibly – working unusual hours and in locations that might vary from week to week. That’s why we’ll gladly arrange meetings and phone calls to suit your timetable, and why we offer an array of online accountancy tools that give you 24/7 access to your management accounts and other vital data.
With Jones Harris, you’ll always have a dedicated accounts professional looking after your interests. What’s more, you can count on us to take the pressure off you and your teams by assuming responsibility for routine financial tasks such as bookkeeping and payroll. We’ll keep a close eye on tax deadlines to keep you fully compliant with the law, and we’ll always be on hand to offer advice on critical issues such as tax planning, cash flow, investment and employment.
Our accountancy services for contractors include:
- Tax planning and strategic advice
- Reviewing the best vehicle for the business: partnership, limited company etc.
- Audit and accounts
- Benchmarking and cost analysis
- Advising, explaining and managing employment status issues
- VAT returns, including advice on the use of the Flat Rate Scheme
- Examining and advising on expenses – especially important to profitability
- Advice and support regarding work and taxation overseas
- Payroll and auto-enrolment
- The option of fixed fee services
- Unlimited support via phone and email
- The option of cloud-accounting software to give instant remote access to your data
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data