Accountancy for construction and property firms
For forty years, Jones Harris has helped businesses in the north west building and property sectors to thrive. We routinely provide support for firms throughout the construction industry supply chain:
- Materials manufacturers
- Main / management contractors
- Specialist subcontractors
- Self employed trades
- Building professionals – architects, surveyors etc.
- Facilities management / estate management companies
- Estate agents
- Landlords – residential and commercial
We deliver all the accountancy services you’d expect from a leading regional practice – tax planning and compliance, bookkeeping, accounts, VAT returns and so on – but we can help you in so many other ways.
Access to Unlimited Advice
Besides giving you complete peace of mind over your tax affairs – including all the requirements of the Construction Industry Scheme – we act as an expert advisor on a whole raft of issues relating to tax, profit and growth. And crucially, our senior staff work ‘off the clock’ so you can talk with us in depth about all the issues that concern you, and it won’t cost you a penny extra, no matter how long it takes.
This free support with the big strategic decisions is one of the principal reasons why so many successful building industry clients continue to work with us, year after year. They know we’re always available to examine and develop their ideas, and to work proactively on their behalf to suggest new and better ways of growing their businesses.
Some of the many ways we can help include:
- Routine accounting, managing accounts submissions and payment deadlines
- Keeping you fully compliant with tax regulations, including CIS
- VAT returns
- Advising on company structures, acquisitions and sales
- Providing information about industry-specific grants and finance
- Enabling clients to make best use of capital allowances
- Cost monitoring and benchmarking – essential for effective management and maximising profits
- Cashflow forecasting
- Advising on employment status
- Representing your interests in dealings with HMRC
- Active support with payroll, workplace pensions etc.
- Maintaining accurate management accounts
- Offering constant access to vital data such as cash flow etc. via advanced online software
- Exit strategies and/or succession planning
- The option of fixed fee services
- Unlimited support via phone and email
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
Maximising Eligible Allowances
Download our FREE guide
Case Study: Kiernan Construction
Support for Strategic Planning
Discover how our free advisory support helped a Lancashire building firm develop an effective succession plan.
Download the case study.