If your business employs staff, then in addition to managing the day-to-day business of record-keeping and the payment of salaries, you’ll have certain legal and financial obligations with which you must comply.
For large corporations with their own payroll departments, this is manageable enough. For many small businesses, however, the most cost-effective solution is often to outsource the payroll function so that you and your senior managers are free to concentrate on building the business and keeping your customers happy.
At Jones Harris, we have a dedicated team that can manage every aspect of the payroll function.
- Managing secure payments
- Issuing payslips
- Keeping appropriate tax records
- Calculating and handling all PAYE and NI contributions
- Managing and recording sick pay, maternity pay, redundancy payments, staff bonuses etc.
- Managing and informing you of HMRC deadlines
- Auto-enrolment in a workplace pension
- Analysing payroll costs as part of ongoing management accounts
- Administering any other staff benefits and remunerations
- Full year-end accounting
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
- A personal, dedicated contact
- Free strategic advice on growth and profitability
- Free, unlimited telephone / email support
- Proactive tax advice and analysis
- Profitability checks via competitor benchmarking
- A steady flow of good money-saving ideas
- Active business network introductions
- Secure client web-space for document sharing
- No need to email important/sensitive data