Accountancy for tourism and leisure businesses
Given that we have our headquarters on the Fylde Coast, Britain’s most popular seaside destination, it should come as no surprise that we support a huge number of tourist and hospitality businesses.
Lytham, St Annes, Blackpool, Morecambe and Fleetwood are all home to a wealth of hotels, guest houses, and leisure businesses, and Lancashire more broadly hosts a wide variety of companies specialising in rural tourism, holiday homes, camping and outdoor pursuits.
At Jones Harris, we provide cost-effective accountancy services to all these business types and more. We work closely with owners and managers to keep tax affairs in order, to minimise liabilities and to ensure that customers always achieve the profits they should.
When you work with us, you can count on expert support based on real-world experience and an understanding of what it truly takes to make your business thrive. Our unrivalled expertise in this sector is shown by the fact that we’re the only Lancashire-based practice licensed to prepare ATOL accountancy reports for the CAA.
Whether you’re planning a new business launch, seeking new way to improve profits or looking for the best exit strategy for retirement, we’ll always help you make the best possible choices.
From Jones Harris, you can expect:
- An excellent understanding and connection with North West tourism, hospitality and relevant regional issues
- A clear understanding of the challenges of the sector
- Invaluable help with business planning
- Advice about choosing the best legal entity for the business
- Proactive recommendations about how you can improve profitability
- Help with ‘one-off’ VAT issues.
- Analysis and advice regarding profits, costs and occupancy rates
- Ready access to vital data such as cash flow and occupancy
- The option of 24/7 accounts access via cloud accounting software
- Advice about employment status and use of seasonal/casual staff
- Active support with payroll and auto-enrolment
- Exit strategy, succession planning and help with property sales
- Signposting to associates with expertise in disciplines such as HR and marketing
For more details, or to arrange a free consultation, please contact us today.
Case Study: The Elgin Hotel
Making the Right Acquisition
Discover how our free advisory support helped a Blackpool hotelier make the perfect investment choice
Download the Case Study